How soon will my order be delivered?
Under normal circumstances, delivery is approximatly 2 – 10 working days . The first working day will be deamed to be the day after the order was placed.
During peak season and over Bank Holiday weekends delivery times may be slightly increased. If you need your order for a specific date, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com to check out availability of the specific date that you require, we will always oblige where possible.
All orders placed through the website will be sorted and allocated a delivery slot within a couple of days, this could be slightly increased during buisy periods.
Please use the post code checker online, this will give a indication on current delivery times.
When is delivery available?
We deliver daily Monday to Friday all year round.
We do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or on Bank Holidays.
How will delivery be arranged?
Within a few working day following receipt of your order, our sales team will contact you by e-mail with a delivery date. If for any reason the delivery day is not convenient, please e-mail us and we will do our utmost to re-arrange to suit your commitments.
Do you need to be there to receive delivery?
No you do not have to be in when we deliver as long as you are happy for us to leave your goods ( at your liability ). Delivery is deemed to be CURB-SIDE only, and will be placed neatly at the front of your property. Once goods have been delivered all liabilities will pass to you.
Certain Bulky items may require the assistance of a able-bodied person to assist the driver with unloading. If this is the case then we will notify you when delivery is arranged.
Can you collect an order placed online?
Yes. You will need to enter your home address in the ‘Shipping Details’ on the first checkout page. On the second checkout page when asked to confirm your delivery area, just select COLLECTION which is at the very bottom of the drop-down box. Once we receive your order we will e-mail you to advise when the goods will be available for collection. This is usually available as a next day service as long as the goods are in stock.
Orders for collection will NOT be available for instant collection, please allow at lease 4 hours before attempting collection, idealy wait untill e-mailed just incase the goods you have ordered are out of stock.
Can we deliver outside of the indicated areas?
Normally Yes, but may add a couple of days to our standard delivery times. If you do not fall within our standard delivery area, please feel free to contact our sales department on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to quote you a price.
• Should you wish to return goods for any reason you have the right to do so within 7 working days of receiving the goods. The full cost of the goods minus the delivery charge and re-stocking fee will be refunded to the original credit/debit card.The original purchace invoice/receipt must be presented at the time of return. The re-stocking charges are:- 15% of items returned to our yard and 30% of items collected by our transport. If we are collecting there will be a collection charge deducted from the refunded ammount.
• Should you wish to exercise your right of cancellation you must give written notice to Oakdale Fencing Ltd. Notification by phone will only be accepted if preceding full written confirmation of cancellation via post or e-mail to the addresses shown in your confirmatory e-mail. Cancellations must to be received 24 hours prior to the expected delivery date, special order items can not be canceled and will not be refunded.
• In the case of any suspected defect or damage, please contact us as soon as possible and in all cases within 7 days.
• In the case of returning goods for refund you will be responsible for returning the goods to Oakdale Fencing Ltd, at your own cost. We expect you to take the necessary precautions to prevent any damage in transit. We can collect by prior arrangement, (collection fee payable). If we are notified that you believe the returned goods to be damaged or faulty, upon receiving the goods, Oakdale Fencing Ltd will inspect the faults or damage with view to a full refund and reasonable postage/delivery reimbursement where applicable.
• The goods must be returned to the address of the supplying branch this can be found on the delivery note.
• With larger items it may be possible for Oakdale Fencing Ltd to collect the goods from you with appropriate arrangements.
• Illustrations of products are representational purposes only and do not form part of the contract of purchase.
• Oakdale Fencing Ltd do not accept liability for goods being undelivered due to poor accessibility or the buyer being unprepared for delivery of the goods. In this case, where delivery has been attempted, the cost of delivery and a un-loading and re-stocking fee will be deducted from any monies refunded.
• Please remember that wood is a natural product and is susceptible to movement and weathering as it seasons. It is not uncommon for splits to occur as the wood dries out. This is not a fault in the product but a part of using natural products.